Keeping on the hydration station for your skin, I wanna talk about my next fave thing to keep my face moisturized during these harsh winter months. Last week I told you about my coconut oil baths which help keep my body super hydrated right now. In that post, I mentioned I love doing masks while taking the bath. Right now, I’m hooked on the Miss Spa Hydrate Facial Sheet Mask!
Why do I love it?
Let me count the ways…
- It actually works! This is the most important reason. If the mask didn’t work, I wouldn’t recommend it. After using this mask, my skin is softer, brighter and feels super hydrated
- The mask is CHEAP AF. How cheap? $2.99 at Target – you could not ask for a more inexpensive spa product that actually does the trick
- Works with sensitive skin – I actually have very sensitive skin, like to the point where I can basically only use bareMinerals Original Foundation to avoid breakouts. (Trust me I was like Goldilocks with foundations for a good 6 years until I went back and my skin stopped freaking out.) The point being, I have SUPER testy skin and am wary of trying new products…but for the price, I couldn’t pass it up. You couldn’t imagine how realized I was when this mask DID NOT make me breakout. The mask moisturized my skin, doing only good, no harm!
- The mask is very easy to use – I will explain below
- Finally, as I mentioned above, it’s available at Target; therefore, it couldn’t be any easier to pick up on a quick Target run!
How to use it:
The instructions for the mask are fairly simple, but I want to add some tips myself!
- Wash and dry your face
- Open packaging, remove mask from backing
- Align mask on your face
- This is important and may take a few seconds: smooth as many bubbles as you can out, firmly pressing the mask on to your face (you aren’t going to get them all but try to get what you can)
- Set timer for 20 mins and relax by taking a coconut oil or any other kind of bath – you can also watch your fave guilty pleasure TV or eve do something productive, if you have to I GUESS! lol
- I’ve actually kept the mask on longer than 20 mins and everything turns out just fine, so feel free to keep it on longer
- When time is up, remove and discard mask – your face will be kind of gooey at this point. I actually rub the goo, give it a second and then apply my night time moisturizer on it to lock in all that hydration. I try to do this in the evening when I’m staying in because I don’t want to wash my face again, removing the excess product and potential extra moisturizing benefits!
- And that’s it 🙂
The Miss Spa Hydrate Facial Sheet Mask was truly a lucky target find. I’ve used it a couple times now, and every time I use it, I’m equally, if not more impressed than the last time. I’m actually going to venture out and try the other Miss Spa Masks & Products next I’m at Target because why not when they are all under $10? Below I’m going to outline the Miss Spa Products and additional masks that I’ve tried and/or will be trying!
Miss Spa Products:
Just an FYI this post was not sponsored by Miss Spa or Target – I just really like this mask, and it happens to be at Target. I’m excited because I have more products I will be reviewing soon on the site, and as always, I will disclose if they were sponsored or not. Hope you enjoyed this post!
Wet Hair, Don’t Care